SLUSDQ4 April 2019 BQ79606A-Q1
The BQ79606A-Q1 is in digital reset when one of the following conditions is satisfied:
1. When the DVDD is not valid and falls below VDRDVDD threshold.
2. When VREF3, used by VDRDVDD monitor, is not valid.
3. When Internal bandgap voltage, used by POR circuits is not valid.
4. When one of the oscillator watchdogs is tripped.
5. When CONTROL[SOFT_RESET]=1 command occurred.
6. For stack device, a wake up tone.
7. For base device, a WAKEUP pin hold low for tHLD_WAKE then released.
If the digital reset occurred due to DVDD, bandgap voltage, or VREF3, recovering from digital reset requires all of these voltages to go above the under voltage threshold listed above.