over operating free-air temperature range (unless otherwise noted)(1)(2)
|VBAT, VIO |
(shorted to VBAT)
|Pins: 10, 37, 39, 44, 54||Direct battery connection(3)||2.1(6)||3.3||3.6||V|
|Preregulated 1.85 V(4)(5)|
|Ambient thermal slew||–20||20||°C/minute|
(1) Operating temperature is limited by crystal frequency variation.
(2) When operating at an ambient temperature of over 75°C, the transmit duty cycle must remain below 50% to avoid the auto-protect feature of the power amplifier. If the auto-protect feature triggers, the device takes a maximum of 60 seconds to restart the transmission.
(3) To ensure WLAN performance, ripple on the 2.1- to 3.3-V supply must be less than ±300 mV.
(4) To ensure WLAN performance, ripple on the 1.85-V supply must be less than 2% (±40 mV).
(5) TI recommends keeping VBAT above 1.85 V. For lower voltages, use a boost converter.
(6) The minimum voltage specified includes the ripple on the supply voltage and all other transient dips. The brownout condition is also 2.1 V, and care must be taken when operating at the minimum specified voltage.