184.108.40.206 EEPROM Access
The EEPROM word write access time is typically 8 ms.
There are two methods to write into the internal EEPROM
- Register Commit method.
- EEPROM Direct Access Method
Use the following steps to bring the device into a good known configuration.
- Power down all the supplies.
- Apply PDN = LOW.
- REFSEL and HW_SW_CTRL pins can be High, Low or High-Z. For factory programmed device, I2C interface is not available when HW_SW_CTRL is LOW.
- Apply power supplies to all VDD pins. When device operation is not required, apply power supply to VDDREF.
- Apply PDN = HIGH.
- Use the I2C interface to configure the device.