18.104.22.168.1 Register Commit Flow
In the Register Commit flow, all bits from the device registers are copied into the EEPROM. The recommended flow is:
- Pre-configure the device as desired, except the serial interface using mode.
- Write 1 to RECAL to calibrate the VCO in this operation mode.
- Select the EEPROM page, to copy the register settings into, using REGCOMMIT_PAGE.
- Unlock the EEPROM for write access with EE_LOCK = x5.
- Start the register commit operation by writing 1 to REGCOMMIT.
- Force a CRC update by writing a 1 to UPDATE_CRC.
- Read back the calculated CRC in NVMLCRC.
- Store the read CRC value in the EEPROM by writing 0x3F to NVM_WR_ADDR and then the CRC value to NVM_WR_DATA.