10.1 Power-Up Sequence (Handled by the DLPC410)
The sequence of events for DMD system power-up is:
- Apply logic supply voltages to the DLPA200 and to the DMD according to DMD specifications.
- Place DLPA200 drivers into high impedance states.
- Turn on DLPA200 bias, offset, or reset supplies according to driver specifications.
- After all supply voltages are assured to be within the limits specified and with all micromirror clocking pulse operations logically suspended, enable all drivers to either VOFFSET or VBIAS level.
- Begin micromirror clocking pulse operations.
Repeated failure to adhere to the prescribed power-up and power-down procedures may affect device reliability. The DLP7000UV power-up and power-down procedures are defined by the DLPC410 data sheet (DLPS024). These procedures must be followed to ensure reliable operation of the device.