22.214.171.124 Repeater Connections
The Repeater requires the following connections between the Receiver and each Transmitter Figure 26.
- Video Data – Connect all FPD-Link data and clock pairs. Single pixel OpenLDI (D[3:0]) or Dual pixel OpenLDI (D[7:0]) are both possible, provided the Deserializer and all Serializers are configured in the same mode.
- I2C – Connect SCL and SDA signals.
- Audio (optional) – Connect I2S_CLK, I2S_WC, and I2S_Dx signals. Audio is normally transported on the OpenLDI interface.
- IDx pin – Each Transmitter and Receiver must have an unique I2C address.
- MODE_SEL pins — All Transmitters and Receivers must be set into Repeater Mode. OpenLDI settings (single pixel vs. dual pixel) must also match.
- Interrupt pin – Connect DS90UB948-Q1 INTB_IN pin to the DS90UB947-Q1 INTB pin. The signal must be pulled up to VDDIO with a 10kΩ resistor.
Figure 26. Repeater Connection Diagram