Click here to create a custom design using the LM5156x
device with the WEBENCH® Power Designer.
- Start by entering the input
voltage (VIN), output voltage (VOUT), and output current
- Optimize the design for key
parameters such as efficiency, footprint, and cost using the optimizer
- Compare the generated design with
other possible solutions from Texas Instruments.
The WEBENCH Power Designer provides a
customized schematic along with a list of materials with real-time pricing and
In most cases, these actions are
- Run electrical simulations to
see important waveforms and circuit performance
- Run thermal simulations to
understand board thermal performance
- Export customized schematic
and layout into popular CAD formats
- Print PDF reports for the
design, and share the design with colleagues
Get more information about WEBENCH
tools at www.ti.com/WEBENCH.