22.214.171.124 Channel Enable Commands (EN1, EN2)
These pins are two state function pins. Always use CH-1 if only single-channel operation is required. Note that CH-2 can only be enabled when CH-1 is also enabled.
- When the EN1 pin voltage is pulled above 2 V (logic state of 1), the HO1 and LO1 outputs are enabled through soft start.
- When the EN1 pin voltage is pulled below 1 V (logic state of 0), CH-1 controller is disabled and both HO1 and LO1 outputs are turned off.
- Similar behaviors for EN2, HO2 and LO2 of CH-2, except that the EN2 pin does not affect the SS pin. Refer to Soft Start for details.
- When the EN1 and EN2 pins are left open, an internal 100-kΩ pulldown resistor sets them to the low state.
- The built-in 2-µs glitch filters prevent errant operation due to the noise on the EN1 and EN2 signals.