5.9 Current Consumption During Device Reset of the 100-pin LQFP Packageover recommended ranges of supply voltage and operating free-air temperature (unless otherwise noted)(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)
||Current during device reset
(1) This parameter does not apply to the 64-pin VQFN package.
(2) This parameter does not apply to the 80-pin NFBGA package.
(3) Device held in reset through RSTn/NMI pin.
(4) Current measured into VCC.
(5) All other input pins tied to 0 V or VCC. Outputs do not source or sync any current.