6.9.1 Digital I/O
Up to 10 8-bit I/O ports are implemented:
- All individual I/O bits are independently programmable.
- Any combination of input, output, and interrupt conditions is possible.
- Programmable pullup or pulldown on all ports.
- Edge-selectable interrupt capability is available on ports P1 to P6.
- Wake-up capability from LPM3, LPM4, LPM3.5, and LPM4.5 modes on ports P1 to P6.
- Read and write access to port-control registers is supported by all instructions.
- Ports can be accessed byte-wise or in pairs (16-bit widths).
- Capacitive-touch functionality is supported on all pins of ports P1 to P10 and PJ.
- Four 20-mA high-drive I/Os on pins P2.0 to P2.3.
- Glitch filtering capability on selected digital I/Os.