Click here to create a custom design using the
TPS563211 device with the WEBENCH® Power
- Start by entering the input
voltage (VIN), output voltage (VOUT), and output current
- Optimize the design for key
parameters such as efficiency, footprint, and cost.
- Open the advanced tab to optimize
for output voltage ripple.
- Once in a TPS563211 design, you can enable the
second stage L-C filter and change other settings from the drop-down on the
The WEBENCH Power Designer
provides a customized schematic along with a list of materials with real-time
pricing and component availability.
In most cases, these actions are
- Run electrical simulations to see
important waveforms and circuit performance
- Export customized schematic and
layout into popular CAD formats
- Print PDF reports for the design,
and share the design with colleagues
Get more information about
WEBENCH tools at www.ti.com/WEBENCH.