11.1 Custom Design with WEBENCH Tools
Click here to create a custom design using the TPS61088 device with the WEBENCH® Power Designer.
- Start by entering your VIN, VOUT and IOUT requirements.
- Optimize your design for key parameters like efficiency, footprint and cost using the optimizer dial and compare this design with other possible solutions from Texas Instruments.
- WEBENCH Power Designer provides you with a customized schematic along with a list of materials with real time pricing and component availability.
- In most cases, you will also be able to:
- Run electrical simulations to see important waveforms and circuit performance,
- Run thermal simulations to understand the thermal performance of your board,
- Export your customized schematic and layout into popular CAD formats,
- Print PDF reports for the design, and share your design with colleagues.
- Get more information about WEBENCH tools at www.ti.com/webench.