Click here to create a custom design using the TPS62902 device with the WEBENCH® Power Designer.
- Start by entering the input voltage
(VIN), output voltage (VOUT), and output current (IOUT)
- Optimize the design for key parameters
such as efficiency, footprint, and cost using the optimizer dial.
- Compare the generated design with other
possible solutions from Texas Instruments.
The WEBENCH Power Designer provides a
customized schematic along with a list of materials with real-time pricing and component
In most cases, these
actions are available:
- Run electrical simulations to see
important waveforms and circuit performance
- Run thermal simulations to understand
board thermal performance
- Export customized schematic and layout
into popular CAD formats
- Print PDF reports for the design, and
share the design with colleagues
Get more information about
WEBENCH tools at www.ti.com/WEBENCH.