Click here to create a custom design using the TPS6291x
device with the WEBENCH® Power Designer.
- Start by entering the input voltage
(VIN), output voltage (VOUT), and output current
- Optimize the design for key parameters such as
efficiency, footprint, and cost.
- Open the advanced tab to optimize for output
- Once in a TPS6291x design, you can enable the second stage L-C filter and change
other settings from the drop-down on the left.
The WEBENCH Power Designer provides a customized schematic along with a list of materials with real-time pricing and component availability.
In most cases, these actions are available:
- Run electrical simulations to see important
waveforms and circuit performance
- Export customized schematic and layout into
popular CAD formats
- Print PDF reports for the design, and share the
design with colleagues
Get more information about WEBENCH tools at www.ti.com/WEBENCH.