over operating free-air temperature range (unless otherwise noted)(1)
|VIN||Control input voltage(2)(3)||–0.5||6.5||V|
|VI/O||Switch I/O voltage(2)(3)(4)(5)||–0.5||VCC + 0.5||V|
|IIK||Control input clamp current||VIN < 0||–50||mA|
|II/OK||I/O port diode current||VI/O < 0 or VI/O > VCC||±50||mA|
|II/O||On-state switch current(6)||VI/O = 0 to VCC||±128||mA|
|Continuous current through VCC or GND||±100||mA|
(1) Stresses beyond those listed under Absolute Maximum Ratings may cause permanent damage to the device. These are stress ratings only, and functional operation of the device at these or any other conditions beyond those indicated under Recommended Operating Conditions is not implied. Exposure to absolute-maximum-rated conditions for extended periods may affect device reliability.
(2) All voltages are with respect to ground unless otherwise specified.
(3) The input and output negative-voltage ratings may be exceeded if the input and output clamp-current ratings are observed.
(4) This value is limited to 5.5 V maximum.
(5) VI, VO, VA, and VBn are used to denote specific conditions for VI/O.
(6) II, IO, IA, and IBn are used to denote specific conditions for II/O.