Browse by category
Scalable microcontroller portfolio with processor-level computing optimized for real-time control, networking and signal-processing applications.
Arm-based microcontrollers by CPU speed & memory
Discover featured applications
Maximize motor and power efficiency, enable multi-protocol industrial Ethernet, and improve system performance, cost and safety using Sitara™ AM2x high-performance microcontrollers.
Sitara™ AM2x MCUs address the needs of industrial 4.0 and smart factories - the dynamic real-time control performance, industrial Ethernet networking and safety requirement for servo drives, AC inverters and robotics.
Fundamental building blocks for motor control development:
- Up to 6,400 DMIPS performance for real-time control and computing
- Multi-protocol industrial Ethernet: EtherCAT, Profinet, Ethernet/IP and more
- Comprehensive rotor position feedback: incremental/absolute encoders, sensorless observers
- Functional safety support up to SIL-3
Design intelligent, connected and efficient factory automation applications with Sitara™ AM24x MCUs to save energy and extend system life.
Sitara AM24x family feature a scalable portfolio technically fit for factory automation and control applications such as PLC, comms module, remote IO, and robots. Pre-integrated industrial Ethernet protocols, CPU performance, safety and security levels ranging from low to high-end provide customers leading industrial solutions.
- Up to 6,400 DMIPS performance for swift computing and processing
- Multi-protocol industrial Ethernet: EtherCAT, Profinet, Ethernet/IP, IO-Link, TSN and more
- Easy industrial connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet switch, USB, PCIe, UART, FSI, GPMC
- Functional safety and security
Increase power density and improve efficiency while meeting functional safety and networking requirements using Sitara™ AM26x high-performance microcontrollers.
Sitara™ AM26x MCUs pair the advanced real-time control subsystem with the multicore Arm® architecture to meet the dynamic performance demands for EV charging, solar and renewable energy market.
- Highly accurate sensing with up to 4MSPS ADC & comparators: High power efficiency & fast transient response
- Up to 3,200 DMIPS performance: Swift processing for complex time-critical calculations & algorithms
- Flexible, 150ps enhanced high-resolution PWMs: precise control of complex power topologies aiding larger power capacities complementing needs of GAN/SiC with higher power density
- Industrial Ethernet
Improve EV affodability and driving range while meeting rigorous functional safety and security requirements using Sitara™ AM26x high-performance microcontrollers.
Sitara™ AM26x high-performance MCUs are the first devices in the Sitara MCU portfolio that pair the real-time control subsystem originated in C2000™ MCUs with the Sitara multicore Arm® architecture to meet the dynamic performance demands needed for traction inverter, on-board chargers and DC/DC converters. AM26x MCUs have all the leading edge control peripherals while also supporting host functions.
- Better driving performance
- Longer range per charge
- Higher power density
- ISO26262 functional safety support up to ASIL-D
- EVITA-full HSM support
- Autosar support