Highly integrated, low-cost MCUs for industrial and automotive systems
Our best-in-class Arm®-based 32-bit microcontrollers (MCUs) give you the flexibility and performance to meet your system, budget and power requirements. Bring capabilities, such as functional safety, power efficiency, industrial communication and wireless connectivity, to your designs quickly with our industry-leading evaluation tools, reference designs and development resources that accelerate your development.
32-bit wired Arm-based MCUs optimized for virtually every industry, application, use-case and system requirement.
Wireless connectivity MCUs
Our innovative and affordable portfolio of wireless Arm® MCUs supporting Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, Sub-1 GHz, Zigbee® and more with a single development environment.
Arm-M4F products: TM4C MCU portfolio
The TM4C MCU family represents a broad portfolio of highly-connected 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4F microcontrollers with integrated communication peripherals such as CAN, USB and Ethernet.
Our TM4C MCU porfolio includes:
- A wide array of integrated communication peripherals and flexible on-chip resources which enable reuse across various platforms.
- An assortment of flash and RAM footprints and package size options which helps provide high scalability.
- LaunchPad™ development kits and the TivaWare™ software development kit (SDK) that combine to help you speed up development, along with driver libraries and dozens of application examples.
TivaWare software for C Series is an extensive suite of software tools designed to simplify and speed development of Tiva™ C series-based Arm MCU applications.
The TM4C1294 connected evaluation module is a low-cost development platform for Arm Cortex-M4F-based MCUs.
The TM4C123G module makes it easy for you to expand the functionality of the TM4C123G LaunchPad™ development kit when interfacing to other peripherals with our MCU BoosterPack™ plug-in module.
Arm Cortex-R4 & R5 products: MCUs for functional safety
Simplify functional safety certification with TÜV SÜD certified, up to IEC 61508 SIL 3
with TÜV SÜD certified IEC 61508 SIL 3 and ISO 26262 ASIL D microcontrollers for industrial and automotive applications.
Our MCUs for functional safety come with:
- Comprehensive safety documentation (a safety manual, safety analysis report and FMEDA) to ease safety case documentation for the end system.
- Functional safety compliance support packages (CSPs) to enable the use of TI-provided software components in safety applications.
In order to work with the MCUs that help with functional safety certification, you must request safety NDA information in order to access all of the relevant documentation and resources.
The HALCoGen compliance support package includes documentation and unit-test capability to help you use software to comply with functional safety standards such as IEC 61508 and ISO 26262.