Highly integrated, low-cost MCUs for industrial and automotive systems
Our best-in-class Arm®-based 32-bit microcontrollers (MCUs) offer you a scalable portfolio of high-performance and power-efficient devices to help meet your system needs. Bring capabilities such as functional safety, power efficiency, real-time control, advanced networking, analytics and security to your designs. Get started quickly with our industry-leading evaluation tools, reference designs and development resources that accelerate your development.
Scalable microcontroller portfolio with processor-level computing optimized for real-time control, networking and signal-processing applications.
32-bit broad Arm-based MCU portfolio with embedded flash memory for virtually every industry, application, use-case and system requirement.
High-performance MCUs: Sitara™ AM2x MCU portfolio
Our new family of high-performance microcontrollers provides processor-level computing combined with the ease of development and real-time precision of a MCU.
Our portfolio of Sitara AM2x microcontrollers include benefits such as:
- Up to 10 times more processing performance.
- Integrated high-performance analog, control, signal processing and communications.
- On-chip functional safety and security enablers.
Learn more about how the Sitara AM2x MCUs can help match your system needs. Also read about five reasons why engineers are making the switch to AM2x MCUs.
The AM2434 LaunchPad development kit will help you start your design process and evaluate the AM24x devices.
Arm Cortex-R4F & R5F products: Hercules™ MCUs for functional safety
Simplify functional safety certification and accelerate time to market with TÜV SÜD certified, up to IEC 61508 SIL 3 with TÜV SÜD certified IEC 61508 SIL 3 and ISO 26262 ASIL D microcontrollers for industrial and automotive applications.
Our Hercules™ MCUs for functional safety come with:
- Comprehensive safety documentation (a safety manual, safety analysis report and FMEDA) to ease safety case documentation for the end system.
- Functional safety compliance support packages (CSPs) to enable the use of TI-provided software components in safety applications.
In order to work with the MCUs that help with functional safety certification, you must request safety NDA information in order to access all of the relevant documentation and resources.
The HALCoGen compliance support package includes documentation and unit-test capability to help you use software to comply with functional safety standards such as IEC 61508 and ISO 26262.
Arm-M4F products: TM4C MCU portfolio
The TM4C family of MCUs represents a broad portfolio of highly-connected 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4F microcontrollers with integrated communication peripherals such as CAN, USB and Ethernet.
Our TM4C MCU portfolio includes:
- A wide array of integrated communication peripherals and flexible on-chip resources which enable reuse across various platforms.
- An assortment of flash and RAM footprints and package size options which helps provide high scalability.
- LaunchPad™ development kits and the TivaWare™ software development kit (SDK) that combine to help you speed up development, along with driver libraries and dozens of application examples.
TivaWare software for C Series is an extensive suite of software tools designed to simplify and speed development of Tiva™ C series-based Arm MCU applications.
The TM4C1294 connected evaluation module is a low-cost development platform for Arm Cortex-M4F-based MCUs.
The TM4C123G module makes it easy for you to expand the functionality of the TM4C123G LaunchPad™ development kit when interfacing to other peripherals with our MCU BoosterPack™ plug-in module.