Browse by category
C2000 real-time MCUs by performance
Increase your performance with our low-cost range of devices with integrated peripherals: 150 MIPS, 512-kB flash memory support and multiple packaging options.
Improve your design with our devices built with a rich set of integrated peripherals: 150 to 600 MIPS, from 128-kB to 1.5-MB flash memory support and multiple packaging options.
C2000 real-time microcontrollers by flash memory & performance
Discover featured applications
Maximize motor and power efficiency, optimize system cost and improve reliability using C2000 real-time microcontrollers.
With 25 years of volume shipments C2000 real-time controllers offer proven industrial solutions for drives, servo amplifiers, CNC, robotics, appliances, compressors, fans, pumps, task vehicles, e-bike and power tools.
Fundamental building blocks for motor control development:
- Optimized field oriented control
- Comprehensive rotor position feedback: hall, resolvers, incremental/absolute encoders, sensorless observers
- Multiple current sense techniques and isolation architectures
- Flexible real-time connectivity: EtherCAT, CAN-FD, CAN, FSI, SPI, UART,I2C
- IEC61508 and IEC60730 functional safety support
Improve EV affordability while extending drive range and streamlining functional safety certification using C2000 real-time microcontrollers.
C2000 real-time microcontrollers have a rich history in automotive applications with scalable solutions for on-board chargers, DC/DC converters, traction inverters and engine management applications including pumps, blowers and fans. Design leading edge topologies to increase efficiency and power density with our unique architecture anchored by a 32-bit DSP core, advanced PWMs, integrated fast ADCs and windowed comparators.
C2000 MCUs enable:
- Better driving performance
- Longer range per charge
- Faster charging
- Higher power density
- ISO26262 functional safety support
Optimize micro-inverter and grid-tied inverter cost and minimize power conversion loss with the precise real-time control of C2000 MCUs.
Power conversion is at the heart of solar inverter, EV charging and renewable energy storage applications and it requires precise real-time control to increase power density and improve efficiency. With over 25 years of investment, C2000 real-time MCUs offer a scalable platform, cutting edge topology reference designs and innovative software package to make our customer success.
- 150ps high resolution PWMs that unlock GaN/SiC potential
- Configurable Logic Block (CLB) for simplified protection scheme
- powerSUITE™ software for ease of use and reduced time to market
Achieve power-dense and efficient digital power systems in server power, telecom rectifier, uninterruptable power supply (UPS) and more.
C2000 real-time MCUs enable Industrial customers to develop cutting edge power solutions.
- Highly accurate sensing with up to 4-MSPS ADC & optimized comparators: High power efficiency (80 plus) & fast transient response
- 100 - 800MIPS performance: Swift processing for complex time-critical calculations & algorithms
- Flexible, 150ps high-resolution PWMs: precise control of complex power topologies aiding larger power capacities complementing needs of GAN/SiC achieving high power density
- Scalable platform with pin to pin & SW compatible portfolio
- Security with live firmware upgrade
Meet ISO26262 functional safety standards with an ASIL D decomposition architecture to increase overall efficiency and use smaller, more compact motor designs.
C2000 real-time microcontrollers feature a scalable portfolio of automotive MCUs technically fit for body and lighting applications such as automotive HVAC, eCompressors, headlight, and heater applications. Memory footprints, MIPS performance, and functional safety levels ranging from low to mid to high-end provide a platform for customers to choose for their automotive solutions.
- Low noise, low vibration, high start-up torque for sensor-less motor control applications
- Efficiency, performance, support for various simple and complex power topologies in digital power applications
Achieve higher density testing, lower test times and high accuracy in one single device.
C2000 MCUs include key features that make it beneficial for sensing and processing systems like battery test.
Pin to pin and software compatible platform:
- Up to 24, 16/ 12-bit, 3.5MSPS ADC channels for high control accuracy
- 64-bit Floating point DSP performance for easy implementation of multiple current or volatge control loops
- Up to 32 PWM channels , 150ps High resolution enabling cost effective flexible multi-channel control
- Multilevel protection in hardware and software for reliable power supply design
- Flexible communication options
- Extensive Software libraries for faster development