Microcontrollers for any design
Do more with our power-efficient, flexible and affordable MCUs
Our diverse portfolio of 16- and 32-bit microcontrollers (MCUs) with real-time control capabilities and high-precision analog integration are optimized for industrial and automotive applications. Backed by decades of expertise and innovative hardware and software solutions, our MCUs can meet the needs of any design and budget.
Get the top performance and system-level integration your design needs with 32-bit Arm®-based MCUs.
Easily solve your power electronics control challenges with industry-defining C2000™ real-time MCUs.
Innovative technology to meet your needs
Solve today's embedded design challenges with our innovative technology. Simplify your designs and lower system costs with industry-leading:
- High-precision analog peripherals from ADCs, op amps and DACs, which drastically reduce discrete analog components.
- Real-time control for high level control and actuation capabilities.
- Interfaces for Industrial and automotive: USB, CAN and Ethernet for solving communication challenges.
- Diverse packaging options including automotive-specific, leaded and advanced chip-scale packages (QFN, WCSP and DSBGA).
This essential guide showcases the unique capabilities and peripherals of C2000 MCUs, which can solve even the most complex real-time control challenges.
Evaluate faster, design easier
Simplify your evaluation and design with a hardware ecosystem, software development kits, code examples and reference designs.
Your evaluation board can benefit from:
- Our hardware ecosystem that includes LaunchPad™development kits, plug-in modules and application-specific EVMs.
- Cloud-based development tools and GUIs that help you visualize and manipulate your design to jumpstart development.
- Functional safety and security documentation that helps you meet industry or application demands.
Our robust hardware ecosystem helps in every step of the design cycle from evaluation through production.