Digital power ICs – Design & development
Our range of digital power software and tools simplify digital power supply design and speed time to market.
Featured evaluation modules
The UCD90320EVM-783 evaluation module contains a UCD90320 device, two step-down power stages using the TPS54678 synchronous step-down switcher with integrated FET (SWIFT™), two TPS7A84 LDOs, a TPS73633 LDO, and a REF5030A voltage reference.
The TPS544C20EVM evaluation module (EVM) allows users to evaluate the TPS544C20. The TPS544C20 is a D-CAP2™ mode, 30-A SWIFTTM converter with PMBus TM. It provides a fixed 1.2-V output at up to 30 A from a 12-V input bus.
Featured reference designs
Fusion Digital Software
TI’s Fusion Digital Power Software is the Graphical User Interface (GUI) used to configure and monitor select Texas Instruments’ digital and analog controllers and sequencer/health monitors. The application uses the PMBus protocol to communicate with the device over serial bus by way of a TI USB adapter. Learn more.
- Fusion Digital Power Studio: Has software tools for TI’s UCD3138 Integrated Digital Controller family. It assists in the evaluation, development and testing phases of designs.
- Fusion Digital Power APIs: Is built on top of a Microsoft.NET Application Programming Interface (Fusion-API) and handles I2C/SMBus communication and abstracts devices and commands.
- Fusion Digital Power Production Tool: Is a GUI used to download firmware, upgrade firmware, configure, calibrate and test. Allows integration of UCD flashing procedures in a production environment.
Digital firmware and software
Using TI firmware and software quickly gets designers through evaluation to production in power supply designs:
- Full Bridge / Phase Shift LLC Firmware
- UCD3138 Hard Switch Full Bridge Firmware
- UCD3138 Integrated Digital Controller Training Labs Firmware
- UCD3138 LLC Half Bridge Firmware
- UCD3138 Power Factor Correction Firmware
- UCD3138 Phase Shift Full Bridge Firmware
- UCD3138 ZVS transition mode bi-directional converter