DC/DC buck modules
The simplest and smallest option for step-down DC/DC voltage conversion
DC/DC step-down power modules integrate inductors, FETs, compensation, and other passive components into a single package to simplify the design process and speed customer time-to-market with a minimized power supply footprint. We feature the industry's most diverse portfolio of step-down modules, reaching 60 VIN and 60 A with a variety of packaging options to choose from.
Select device by package type
Why you should choose a TI power module
Our integrated-inductor step-down power modules greatly simplify the process of DC/DC design compared to discrete converter and controller ICs.
- Optimal converter selected for the specification
- Reduced component sourcing and qualification
- Optimized layout for EMI and thermal performance
- Fully characterized across the operating range
DC/DC buck modules minimize power supply solution size to maximize power density and meet challenging PCB area constraints.
- Integrated controller, FETs, inductor, passives
- IC package sizes as small as 2.3 mm x 2.9 mm
- Up to 40% PCB area reduction compared to discrete
Buck modules design resources