Features for the CC256XCQFN-EM
- Supports Bluetooth 4.1/4.2
- Compatible with standard TI interfaces, allowing development on a number of different platforms
- On-board PCB antenna with option for U.FL-based testing
- Supports easy development on COMM8 platforms
- Operates from alkaline batteries for lower power designs
Description for the CC256XCQFN-EM
The TI CC256xC Bluetooth® device is a complete basic rate (BR), enhanced data rate (EDR), and LE host controller interface (HCI) solution that reduces design effort and enables fast time to market. Based on TI's seventh-generation core, the module is a product-proven solution supporting Blutetooth 4.1/4/2 dual-mode protocols. The CC256xQFN-EM board is used to evaluate the dual-mode Bluetooth CC2564C controller, which supports classic Bluetooth and Bluetooth low energy (LE) wireless technologies.