Features for the CC2650RC
- One development kit supports both voice-based Bluetooth low energy and ZigBee RF4CE remote controls
- Pass your voice data to an Android smartphone app or PC with the included software, RemoTI and BLE-Stack
- Enable simple development with the DevPack Debugger plug-in module (sold separately)
Description for the CC2650RC
- CC2650RC-BLEDEV : CC2650RC Bluetooth® low energy Remote Control Development Bundle
- CC2650RC-RF4CEDEV : CC2650RC ZigBee® RF4CE™ Remote Control Development Bundle
The SimpleLink™ CC2650 wireless microcontroller (MCU) remote control kit is an all-in-one solution for development of voice-based Bluetooth® low energy, ZigBee® RF4CE™ or multi-standard remote controls with the CC2640, CC2620 or CC2650 wireless MCUs, respectively. Additionally, the CC2650RC remote control kit provides flexibility and connects to the SimpleLink SensorTag ecosystem using DevPack plug-in modules.
Along with SimpleLink SensorTag Debugger DevPack (CC-DEVPACK-DEBUGGER), everything needed to start developing is provided with hardware, software which includes RemoTI for RF4CE and the BLE-Stack™ for Bluetooth Smart development, as well as technical documentation and TI E2E™ online support.
Developers can take advantage of the low power nature of the SimpleLink ULP platform to create a remote control solution with advanced features like “Find me”, gesture and pointing, voice command and more without sacrificing battery life.The CC2650RC supports development of remote controls with voice support including:
Please visit www.ti.com/rc on how to get started with TI’ SimpleLinks wireless MCUs for remote controls including CC2640, CC2620 and CC2650.