Features for the CC3220S-LAUNCHXL
- Supports various IDE: CCS, IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM Cortex-M4
- Standalone development platform featuring sensors, LEDs and push-buttons
- On-board chip antenna with option for U.FL-based testing
- 2x20-pin stackable connectors (BoosterPack headers) to connect to TI LaunchPads and other BoosterPacks
- Back-channel universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter (UART) through USB to PC
- XDS110-based JTAG emulation with serial port for flash programming
Description for the CC3220S-LAUNCHXL
The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3220S LaunchPad™ development kit (CC3220S-LAUNCHXL) highlights CC3220S, a single-chip wireless microcontroller (MCU) with 256KB of RAM and enhanced security features. The CC3220S-LAUNCHXL features on-board emulation and sensors for a full out-of-the-box experience and rapid development. This board can be directly connected to a PC for use with development tools such as the Code Composer Studio™ Cloud integrated development environment (IDE). Visit dev.ti.com and get started with your SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3220S LaunchPad kit today.
The CC3220S device brings IoT security to a new level, empowering developers to easily connect any application to the cloud.