Features for the DAC38RF82EVM
- Allows evaluation of DAC38RF82/83/85/93 up to 9GSPS sampling rate
- Supports up to 12.5Gbps serdes signaling rate across FMC
- Integrated low phase noise On–chip PLL with 2 VCOs to simplify system clock generation. Also supports external clock mode.
- AC coupled, differential output with on-board 2:1 impedance transformer for balanced to unbalanced conversion
- Easy to use software interface and data pattern generation tools
Description for the DAC38RF82EVM
The DAC38RF82EVM is the circuit board for evaluating DAC38RF82/83/85/93 digital to analog converters (DACs). The EVM can be used to evaluate the performance of the DAC up to 9GSPS sampling rate and it is designed to work with the TSW14J56 EVM. The available FMC connector also makes it possible to interface the DAC to FPGA development board from third party vendors. Also available is an easy to use software interface to control the DAC and on-board LMK04828 clock chip via SPI.