Features for the DLPDLCR230NPEVM
- 81 mm x 87 mm compact form factor (EVM is the size of a business card)
- Affordable way for developers to evaluate high-performing DLP display technology
- Plug and play DLP 1080p optical engine that supports up to 100 lumens
- I²C and 18-bit parallel RGB video interfaces to support virtually any low-cost host processor
- Raspberry PI 4 compatibility out of the box
Description for the DLPDLCR230NPEVM
DLP® LightCrafter™ Display 230NP is an easy to use, compact, plug and play evaluation platform for a wide array of ultramobile and ultraportable display applications in consumer, industrial, medical and Internet of Things (IoT) markets. The evaluation module (EVM) features the DLP230NP chipset comprised of the DLP230NP .23 1080p DMD, DLPC3436 display controller and the DLPA2005 PMIC/LED driver. Learn how to get started viewing this video. This EVM comes equipped with a production-ready optical engine and processor interface supporting 18-bit RGB parallel video interface in a small form factor. Visit DLPDLCR2000EVM for a more affordable EVM option that features nHD resolution, 20lm, and Beagle Bone Black compatibility out of the box.