For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 49
SIMULATION MODELS Download
INA250 is a family of current shunt monitor with integrated shunt. The INA250EVM (INA250AxEVM) is intended to provide basic functional evaluation of INA250A1, INA250A2, INA250A3 and INA250A4 devices in the family. The fixture layout is not intended to be a model for the target circuit, nor is it (...)
- INA250EVM consists of one PCB with an option to cut out four individual PCBs one for each of the four devices (INA250A1, INA250A2, INA250A3 and INA250A4).
- Ease of access to all device pins.
- Banana jack terminals on IN+ and IN- pins for ease of connection.
SBOM963.ZIP (33 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SBOM964.TSC (612 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODELS Download
SBOMBC3.ZIP (24 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SBOMBC7.ZIP (23 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SBOMBF5.ZIP (24 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SBOMBF7.ZIP (24 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
SIMULATION TOOLS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
SPICE-based analog simulation program REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
TINA-TI — TINA-TI provides all the conventional DC, transient and frequency domain analysis of SPICE and much more. TINA has extensive post-processing capability that allows you to format results the way you want them. Virtual instruments allow you to select input waveforms and probe circuit nodes voltages (...)
30A Range Bidirectional Current Shunt Monitor Reference Design
TIDA-00614 — This verified design can accurately measure current across a range of 30 A on a bus that carries up to 36-V common mode voltage over a range of -40°C to +85°C. This design can measure current from 0 A to 30 A with a grounded reference or -30 A to 0 A with a 16-V reference. The (...)