Features for the LAUNCHXL-CC1310
- LaunchPad with Sub-1GHz radio for wireless applications with integrated PCB trace antenna
- Supports IEEE 802.15.4g, IPv6-enabled smart objects (6LoWPAN), Wireless M-Bus, MIOTY® technology and proprietary systems, including the TI 15.4-Stack (Sub-1 GHz)
- Broad band antenna supports both 868 MHz ISM band for Europe and 915 MHz ISM band for US with a single board
- On-board emulator gets you started with instant code development in CCS Cloud
- Can be used with both LaunchPad kit and SmartRF™ Studio applications
- Access all I/O signals with the BoosterPack plug-in module connectors
- Compatible with LCD BoosterPack
Texas Instruments Cloud Development Tools for the LAUNCHXL-CC1310.
Description for the LAUNCHXL-CC1310
The SimpleLink™ Sub-1 GHz CC1310 wireless microcontroller (MCU) LaunchPad™ development kit is the first LaunchPad kit with a Sub-1 GHz radio, which offers long-range connectivity, combined with a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 processor on a single chip.
The CC1310 device is a wireless MCU targeting low-power, long-range wireless applications. The CC1310 wireless MCU contains a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 processor that runs at 48 MHz as the main processor and a rich peripheral feature set that includes a unique ultra-low power sensor controller. This sensor controller is ideal for interfacing external sensors and for collecting analog and digital data autonomously while the rest of the system is in sleep mode.
Ready to take your application development to the next level? The CC1310 LaunchPad is part of TI’s SimpleLink MCU platform, offering a single development environment that delivers flexible hardware, software and tool options for customers developing wired and wireless applications. Save time and production cost by quickly prototyping your system with the LaunchPad kit’s I/O connectors that allow for quick interfacing to a variety of evaluation modules (EVMs) and BoosterPack™ plug-in modules. Develop your Internet of Things (IoT) software application on the CC1310 LaunchPad kit using the SimpleLink CC13x0 software development kit (SDK) featuring: the TI 15.4 stack, RF driver, power management driver and multiple peripheral drivers. The SDK also includes several “getting started” software examples to kickstart your development. All software examples included in the SimpleLink CC13x0 SDK support the CC1310 LaunchPad kit, making writing your application easy. For more information about the SimpleLink MCU platform, visit www.ti.com/simplelink.
The SimpleLink CC1310 LaunchPad kit (LAUNCHXL-CC1310) is not supported in the Energia ecosystem.More information about the LaunchPad kit ecosystem, as well as supported BoosterPack plug-in modules, can be found at the TI LaunchPad website.