|Package | Pins SOIC (D) | 14|
|Operating temperature range (°C) 0 to 70|
|Package qty | Carrier 2,500 | LARGE T&R|
Features for the LF347
- Low Input Bias Current: 50 pA Typical
- Low Input Noise Current: 0.01 pA/√Hz Typical
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion
- Low Supply Current: 8 mA Typical
- Gain Bandwidth: 3 MHz Typical
- High Slew Rate: 13 V/ms Typical
Description for the LF347
The LF347 and LF347B devices are low-cost, high-speed, JFET-input operational amplifiers. They require low supply current yet maintain a large gain-bandwidth product and a fast slew rate. In addition, their matched high-voltage JFET inputs provide very low input bias and offset current.
The LF347 and LF347B can be used in applications such as high-speed integrators, digital-to-analog converters, sample-and-hold circuits, and many other circuits.
The LF347 and LF347B devices are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.