|Package | Pins PDIP (N) | 14|
|Operating temperature range (°C) 0 to 70|
|Package qty | Carrier 25 | TUBE|
Features for the LM324
- Wide supply range: 3 V to 36 V (B, BA versions)
- Low input offset voltage maximum at 25°C: ±2 mV (BA versions, LM2902A, LM124A)
- 2-kV ESD protection (HBM) (B, BA, K versions)
- Internal RF and EMI filter (B, BA versions)
- Common-mode input voltage range includes V–
- Input voltage differential can be driven up to supply voltage
- On products compliant to MIL-PRF-38535, all parameters are tested unless otherwise noted. On all other products, production processing does not necessarily include testing of all parameters.
Description for the LM324
The LM324B and LM2902B devices are the next-generation versions of the industry-standard operational amplifiers (op amps) LM324 and LM2902, which include four high-voltage (36 V) op amps. These devices provide outstanding value for cost-sensitive applications, with features including low offset (600 µV, typical), common-mode input range to ground, and high differential input voltage capability.
The LM324B and LM2902B op amps simplify circuit design with enhanced features such as unity-gain stability, lower offset voltage maximum of 3 mV (2 mV maximum for LM324BA and LM2902BA), and lower quiescent current of 240 µA per amplifier (typical). High ESD (2 kV, HBM) and integrated EMI and RF filters enable the LM324B and LM2902B devices to be used in the most rugged, environmentally challenging applications.