|Package | Pins TSSOP (PW) | 14|
|Operating temperature range (°C) 0 to 70|
|Package qty | Carrier 2,000 | LARGE T&R|
Features for the LM324KA
- New LM324B and LM2902B
- B versions are drop-in replacements for all versions of LM224, LM324, and LM2902
- Improved specifications of B version
- Supply range: 3 V to 36 V (B, BA versions)
- Low input offset voltage: ±2 mV (BA version) / 3 mV (B version)
- ESD rating: 2 kV (HBM), 1.5 kV (CDM)
- EMI rejection: integrated RF and EMI filter
- Low input bias current: 50 nA maximum (across –40°C to 125°C)
- Common-mode input voltage range includes V–
- Input voltage differential can be driven up to supply voltage
- For dual B versions, see LM358B and LM2904B
Description for the LM324KA
The LM324B and LM2902B devices are the next-generation versions of the industry-standard operational amplifiers (op amps) LM324 and LM2902, which include four high-voltage (36 V) op amps. These devices provide outstanding value for cost-sensitive applications,
with features including low offset (600 µV, typical), common-mode input range to ground, and high differential input voltage capability.
The LM324B and LM2902B are unity-gain stable and achieve a low offset voltage maximum of 3 mV (2 mV maximum for LM324BA and LM2902BA) and quiescent current of 240 µA per amplifier (typical). High ESD (2 kV HBM and 1.5 kV CDM) and integrated EMI and RF filters enable the LM324B and LM2902B devices to be used in the most rugged, environmentally challenging applications.
The LM324B and LM2902B can drop-in replace all versions of the LM224, LM324, and LM2902 devices.