|Package | Pins SOIC (D) | 8|
|Operating temperature range (°C) 0 to 70|
|Package qty | Carrier 2,500 | LARGE T&R|
Features for the LM358
- Wide supply range of 3 V to 36 V (B, BA versions)
- Quiescent current: 300 µA/ch (B, BA versions)
- Unity-gain bandwidth of 1.2 MHz (B, BA versions)
- Common-mode input voltage range includes ground, enabling direct sensing near ground
- 2-mV input offset voltage max. at 25°C (BA version)
- 3-mV input offset voltage max. at 25°C (A, B versions)
- Internal RF and EMI filter (B, BA versions)
- On products compliant to MIL-PRF-38535, all parameters are tested unless otherwise noted. On all other products, production processing does not necessarily include testing of all parameters.
Description for the LM358
The LM358B and LM2904B devices are the next-generation versions of the industry-standard operational amplifiers (op amps) LM358 and LM2904, which include two high-voltage (36 V) op amps. These devices provide outstanding value for cost-sensitive applications, with features including low offset (300 µV, typical), common-mode input range to ground, and high differential input voltage capability.
The LM358B and LM2904B op amps simplify circuit design with enhanced features such as unity-gain stability, lower offset voltage maximum of 3 mV (2 mV maximum for LM358BA and LM2904BA), and lower quiescent current of 300 µA per amplifier (typical). High ESD (2 kV, HBM) and integrated EMI and RF filters enable the LM358B and LM2904B devices to be used in the most rugged, environmentally challenging applications.
The LM358B and LM2904B amplifiers are available in micro-sized packaging, such as the SOT23-8, as well as industry standard packages including SOIC, TSSOP, and VSSOP.