For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download
DRIVER OR LIBRARY Download
The Texas Instruments LM3631 Evaluation Module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of the LM3631 Complete LCD Backlight and Bias Power unit. The LM3631EVM uses the LM3631’s three LDO regulators and an inverting charge pump to provide +-5.6V, 5.5V and 3.3V output (...)
- LCD Backlight driver with up to 16 white LEDs.
- Integrated backlight boost converter with adaptive voltage control.
- LCD positive and negative bias voltage supplies.
- LDO output for powering display controller.
- LDO output for powering LCD gamma reference.
Linux Driver for LM3532 LM3532SW-LINUX — The Linux driver supports the LMU(Lighting Management Unit) devices for smartphone handsets. The Linux driver supports communication through the I2C bus and interfaces with various sub-systems.
Linux Mainline Status
Available in Linux Main line: No
Available through git.ti.com (...)
GUI FOR EVALUATION MODULE (EVM) Download
SNVC168.ZIP (141673 KB) SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products