For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 4999
SIMULATION TOOLS Download
The LM97600RB demonstrates a high-performance signal acquisition sub-system that provides an average output word size of 7.6 bits, and corresponding SNR and dynamic range on one to four channels at signal frequencies in excess of 1.0 GHz. Sampling rates of up to 1.25 GSPS on 4 inputs, 2.5 GSPS on 2 (...)
- Demonstrates the LM97600's typical dynamic performance â see the datasheet for full details.
- Quad channel sample rates of up to 1.25 GS/s (limited by the ADC specifications and the FPGA capture limitations)
- Dual channel sample rates of up to 2.5 GS/s (limited by the ADC specifications and the FPGA (...)
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products