For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 79
SIMULATION TOOL Download
The LMK61E2-156M25EVM evaluation module provides a complete platform to evaluate the 90-fs RMS jitter performance of Texas Instruments LMK61E2-156M25 Ultra-Low Jitter Fixed Frequency Oscillator.
The onboard power supply options allow for ease of use as well as configuration flexibility required (...)
- Ultra low jitter differential clock generation
- Powered over USB or externally (SMA connector)
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
DESIGN TOOL Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
Clock tree architect programming software
CLOCK-TREE-ARCHITECT — Clock tree architect is a clock tree synthesis tool that streamlines your design process by generating clock tree solutions based on your system requirements. The tool pulls data from an extensive database of clocking products to generate a system-level multi-chip clocking solution.
- Accepts customer specific design requirements such as input frequencies, output frequencies, clock formats and clock counts
- Generates clock trees by taking into account a variety of advanced specifications, such as noise floor and phase determinism requirements
- Presents clear and intuitive block (...)