For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 49
INTERFACE ADAPTER Download 10
The MUX36D04EVM-PDK evaluation module (EVM) is a platform for evaluating the performance of the MUX36D04 4-channel differential analog multiplexer. The evaluation kit brings out every pin of the MUX36D04 with different connectors for ease of evaluation.
- Compatible with the industry-standard TSSOP package footprint
- Multiple connectors on input pins for ease of evaluation
- Layout as per the reference layout in the datasheet
- Cross-talk and off-isolation can be tested using setup shown in the datasheet
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The EVM-LEADED1 board allows for quick testing and bread boarding of TI's common leaded packages. The board has footprints to convert TI's D, DBQ, DCT,DCU, DDF, DGS, DGV, and PW surface mount packages to 100mil DIP headers.
- Quick testing of TI's leaded surface mount packages
- Allows leaded suface mount packages to be plugged into 100mil spaced bread board
- Supports TI's 8 most popular leaded packages with a single panel
SBOM969A.TSC (5632 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLYM095.ZIP (14 KB) - IBIS Model REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download