For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 49
INTERFACE ADAPTER Download 10
The MUX36S08EVM-PDK evaluation module (EVM) is a platform for evaluating the performance of the MUX36S08 8-channel single-ended analog multiplexer. The evaluation kit brings out every pin of the MUX36S08 with different connectors for ease of evaluation.
- Compatible with industry standard TSSOP package footprint
- Multiple connectors on input pins for ease of evaluation
- Layout as per the reference layout in the MUX36S08 datasheet
- Cross-talk and off-isolation can be tested using setup shown in the MUX36S08 datasheet
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The EVM-LEADED1 board allows for quick testing and bread boarding of TI's common leaded packages. The board has footprints to convert TI's D, DBQ, DCT,DCU, DDF, DGS, DGV, and PW surface mount packages to 100mil DIP headers.
- Quick testing of TI's leaded surface mount packages
- Allows leaded suface mount packages to be plugged into 100mil spaced bread board
- Supports TI's 8 most popular leaded packages with a single panel
SBOM968A.TSC (5600 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLYM093.ZIP (14 KB) - IBIS Model REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
8-ch Isolated High Voltage Analog Input Module Reference Design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
TIDA-00764 — This reference design is a high-voltage analog input module with eight channels. Each channel can be used for both voltage and current measurement. The design uses 16-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) ADS8681 that can handle input voltage of up to ±12.288 V. This make any (...)