Features for the OPA1S2384EVM
- Configurable for split-supply or single-supply operation
- Easy access to pertinent nodes with test points, SMA connectors, and banana plugs
- Default noninverting gain of 1 configuration for basic sample-and-hold mode evaluation
- Component footprints allow for multiple gain, feedback, and filtering configurations
- Designed for connection to standard 50Ω test equipment
Description for the OPA1S2384EVM
The OPA1S2384EVM (evaluation module) is intended to provide basic functional evaluation of the OPA1S2384, CMOS Transimpedance Amplifier (TIA) with Integrated Switch and Buffer.