Features for the PUREPATH-CMBEVM
- Flexible and easy-to-use interface between PurePath Console GUI, multiple audio sources and supported TI’s digital and mixed-signal audio evaluation modules
- Enables PurePath Console GUI to send I2C control signals via USB to supported TI’s audio evaluation modules
- Auto-device detection initialization sequence reduces hardware setup time
- Flexible audio routing:
- Audio input sources: USB audio, SPDIF (optical and coax) and Analog
- Audio Output: Optical SPDIF and Analog
- Compatible with Windows 7 and Windows XP
Description for the PUREPATH-CMBEVM
The PurePath™ Console Motherboard (PurePath-CMBEVM) provides a seamless interface between Ti’s latest PurePath Console GUI to supported TI’s digital and mixed-signal audio evaluation modules, including audio amplifiers and audio converters.
The PurePath-CMBEVM is shipped as a stand-alone board. It is not included in any product EVMs.