Features for the RS485-FL-DPLX-EVM
- Enables evaluation of RS-485 full-duplex transceivers in standard 14-pin SOIC (D) package
- Allows evaluation of performance over common-mode voltage
- Flexible design for convenient evaluation of all standard RS-485 test circuits
- 50-Ω termination on I/O pins for use with standard 50-Ω test equipment
- Connect multiple EVMs to form a complete RS-485 network
Description for the RS485-FL-DPLX-EVM
The RS-485 full-duplex evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate device performance, supporting fast development and analysis of data transmission systems using any of the SN65HVD147x, SN65HVD179x, SN65HVD3x, SN65HVD5x and SN65HVD7x full-duplex transceivers in a 14-pin D package. The EVM comes with the SN65HVD73 soldered to the board.