|Package | Pins SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Operating temperature range (°C) -40 to 125|
|Package qty | Carrier 3,000 | LARGE T&R|
Features for the SN6501-Q1
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- Functional Safety-Capable
- Push-Pull Driver for Small Transformers
- Single 3.3-V or 5-V Supply
- High Primary-side Current Drive:
- 5-V Supply: 350 mA (Max)
- 3.3-V Supply: 150 mA (Max)
- Low Ripple on Rectified Output Permits Small Output Capacitors
- Small 5-Pin SOT-23 Package
Description for the SN6501-Q1
The SN6501-Q1 is a monolithic oscillator/power-driver, specifically designed for small form factor, isolated power supplies in isolated interface applications. The device drives a low-profile, center-tapped transformer primary from a 3.3-V or 5-V DC power supply. The secondary can be wound to provide any isolated voltage based on transformer turns ratio.
The SN6501-Q1 consists of an oscillator followed by a gate drive circuit that provides the complementary output signals to drive the ground referenced N-channel power switches. The internal logic ensures break-before-make action between the two switches.
The SN6501-Q1 is available in a small SOT-23 (5) package, and is specified for operation at temperatures from –40°C to 125°C.