Features for the SN74AXC8T245EVM
- High speed SMB connector available
- Gnd port for each header pin supports high speed measurement
- DIR and OE pin have 10K ohm pulldown built in
- Layout optimized for high speed connectivity
- Device supports 2 DIR pins each controlling 4 channel bank
Description for the SN74AXC8T245EVM
This EVM is designed to support SN74AXC8T245 which is an 8 channel direction-controlled translation device. There is also option of populating 1, 2, 4 channel LVC and AVC direction controlled translation device. It also supports the bus hold and Q1 devices in the same number of channels. The AXC device is low voltage translation device from 0.65V to 3.6V with 12mA of drive strength. The AVC are low voltage translation devices with lower drive strength of 12mA. LVC is higher voltage translation devices from 1.65 to 5.5V with higher drive strength of 32mA.