|Package | Pins SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Operating temperature range (°C) -40 to 125|
|Package qty | Carrier 250 | SMALL T&R|
Features for the SN74LVC1G07
- Available in the Ultra Small 0.64-mm2 Package (DPW) With 0.5-mm Pitch
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Input and Open-Drain Output Accept Voltages up to 5.5 V
- Can Translate Up or Down
- Max tpd of 4.2 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Description for the SN74LVC1G07
This single buffer/driver is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The output of the SN74LVC1G07 device is open drain and can be connected to other open-drain outputs to implement active-low wired-OR or active-high wired-AND functions. The maximum sink current is 32 mA.
The SN74LVC1G07 is available in a variety of packages, including the ultra-small DPW package with a body size of 0.8 mm × 0.8 mm.