For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The THS4081EVM (Evaluation Board) is designed to help evaluate the performance of the THS4081 175-MHz Low-Power Voltage-Feedback Amplifier.
CE Compliance: This device is CE compliant.
TI offers designers a complete line of high speed amplifier evaluation modules (EVMs). The EVMs greatly reduce design time by providing high speed amplifier evaluation circuits on printed circuit boards (PCBs) already optimized for high speed applications.
- Avoid PCB design for evaluation
- SMA (...)
SLOJ027B.ZIP (6 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
SIMULATION TOOLS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
SPICE-based analog simulation program CALCULATION TOOLS Download
TINA-TI — TINA-TI provides all the conventional DC, transient and frequency domain analysis of SPICE and much more. TINA has extensive post-processing capability that allows you to format results the way you want them. Virtual instruments allow you to select input waveforms and probe circuit nodes voltages (...)
Analog engineer's calculator
ANALOG-ENGINEER-CALC — The Analog Engineer’s Calculator is designed to speed up many of the repetitive calculations that analog circuit design engineers use on a regular basis. This PC-based tool provides a graphical interface with a list of various common calculations ranging from setting op-amp gain with feedback (...)
CALCULATION TOOLS Download
- Expedites circuit design with analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) and digital-to-analog converters (DACs)
- Noise calculations
- Common unit translation
- Solves common amplifier circuit design problems
- Gain selections using standard resistors
- Filter configurations
- Total noise for common amplifier configurations