Features for the TIRSLK-EVM
- Powered by SimpleLink™ MSP432P401R MCU LaunchPad™ development kit
- Versatile TI-RSLK chassis board with integrated 5V DC-DC regulator, 3.3V linear regulator, built-in dual motor drivers and sensor interface connectors
- Easy to assemble black robot chassis with red wheels, two gear motors and encoder assembly
- Two bump sensor board assemblies and a line sensor array for line following and obstacle avoidance
- Complete curriculum modules with videos, lectures, hands-on labs, quizzes and class activities
Description for the TIRSLK-EVM
The TI Robotics System Lab kit MAX (TI-RSLK MAX) accelerates the learning and building of robotics systems, leading students to explore real-world applications. The TI-RSLK MAX is the fast track to getting students up and running with their own solderless robotic kit, providing hardware and curriculum that help students learn how to design their own electronic system. Details on the kit and curriculum available on ti.com/rslk.