|Package | Pins CFP (U) | 10|
|Operating temperature range (°C) -55 to 125|
|Package qty | Carrier 1 | TUBE|
Features for the TL1431-SP
- QMLV qualified to 100-krad(Si) RHA, 5962R99620
- 0.4% initial voltage tolerance
- 0.2-Ω typical output impedance
- Fast turnon: 500 ns
- Sink current capability: 1 mA to 100 mA
- Low reference current (REF)
- Adjustable output voltage: VI(ref) to 36 V
Description for the TL1431-SP
The TL1431 is a precision programmable reference with specified thermal stability over automotive, commercial, and military temperature ranges. The output voltage can be set to any value between VI(ref) (approximately 2.5 V) and 36 V with two external resistors. This device has a typical output impedance of 0.2 Ω. Active output circuitry provides a very sharp turnon characteristic, making the device an excellent replacement for Zener diodes and other types of references in applications such as onboard regulation, adjustable power supplies, and switching power supplies.
The TL1431 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of –55°C to 125°C.