For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The SPI to CAN FD SBC + LIN BoosterPack™ plug-in module features the TCAN4550-Q1 CAN FD controller with integrated transceiver providing microcontrollers without an integrated CAN FD controller, or those needing additional channels, access to CAN FD applications through a SPI interface (...)
- TCAN4550-Q1 CAN FD controller with integrated transceiver and SPI interface
- TLIN2029-Q1 fault protected LIN transceiver
- TPS7B7702-Q1 automotive dual-channel LDO
- Common DB9 connector for supply voltage, CAN FD, and LIN bus signals
- Follows the BoosterPack pinout standard
This EVM helps designers evaluate device performance, support fast development and analyze automotive local interconnect network (LIN) systems using TLIN2029 LIN physical layer transceiver devices.
- Easy access to all pins of the LIN transceiver
- Master node pullup resistance can be enabled by a series jumper
- Pads provided for common protection and filtering components
Design tools & simulation
SLLM401.ZIP (32 KB) - IBIS Model
SPICE-based analog simulation program
— TINA-TI provides all the conventional DC, transient and frequency domain analysis of SPICE and much more. TINA has extensive post-processing capability that allows you to format results the way you want them. Virtual instruments allow you to select input waveforms and probe circuit nodes voltages (...)