|Package | Pins SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Operating temperature range (°C) -40 to 125|
|Package qty | Carrier 3,000 | LARGE T&R|
Features for the TLV743P
- Input Voltage Range: 1.4 V to 5.5 V
- Stable Operation With 1-µF Ceramic Output Capacitor
- Foldback Overcurrent Protection
- SOT-23 (5)
- X2SON (4)
- Very Low Dropout: 125 mV at 300 mA (3.3 VOUT)
- Accuracy: 1% (Typical), 1.4% (Maximum)
- Low IQ: 34 µA
- Available in
1 V to 3.3 V
- High PSRR: 50 dB at 1 kHz
- Active Output Discharge
Description for the TLV743P
The TLV743P low-dropout linear regulator (LDO) is an ultra-small, low quiescent current LDO that sources 300 mA with good line and load transient performance. The device provides a typical accuracy of 1%.
The TLV743P is designed to be stable with a small output capacitor with a value of 1 µF. The TLV743P device provides foldback current control during device power up and enabling. This functionality is especially important in battery-operated devices.
The TLV743P provides an active pulldown circuit to quickly discharge output loads when the device is disabled.
The TLV743P is available in standard DBV (SOT-23) and DQN (X2SON) packages.