|Package | Pins SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Operating temperature range (°C) -40 to 125|
|Package qty | Carrier 3,000 | LARGE T&R|
Features for the TLV9051
- High slew rate: 15 V/µs
- Low quiescent current: 330 µA
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low input offset voltage: ±0.33 mV
- Unity-gain bandwidth: 5 MHz
- Low broadband noise: 15 nV/√Hz
- Low input bias current: 2 pA
- Unity-gain stable
- Internal RFI and EMI filter
- Scalable family of CMOS op amps for low-cost applications
- Operational at supply voltages as low as 1.8 V
- Extended temperature range: –40°C to 125°C
Description for the TLV9051
The TLV9051, TLV9052, and TLV9054 devices are single, dual, and quad operational amplifiers, respectively. The devices are optimized for low voltage operation from 1.8 V to 5.5 V. The inputs and outputs can operate from rail to rail at a very high slew rate. These devices are perfect for cost-constrained applications where low-voltage operation, high slew rate, and low quiescent current is needed. The capacitive-load drive of the TLV905x family is 150 pF, and the resistive open-loop output impedance makes stabilization easier with much higher capacitive loads.
The TLV905xS devices include a shutdown mode that allow the amplifiers to be switched off into a standby mode with typical current consumption less than 1 µA.
The TLV905x family is easy to use due to the devices being unity-gain stable, including a RFI and EMI filter, and being free from phase reversal in an overdrive condition.