|Package | Pins X2QFN (RUC) | 14|
|Operating temperature range (°C) -40 to 125|
|Package qty | Carrier 3,000 | LARGE T&R|
Features for the TLV9064
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low input offset voltage: ±0.3 mV
- Unity-gain bandwidth: 10 MHz
- Low broadband noise: 10 nV/√Hz
- Low input bias current: 0.5 pA
- Low quiescent current: 538 µA
- Unity-gain stable
- Internal RFI and EMI filter
- Operational at supply voltages as low as 1.8 V
- Easier to stabilize with higher capacitive load due to resistive open-loop output impedance
- Shutdown version: TLV906xS
- Extended temperature range: –40°C to 125°C
Description for the TLV9064
The TLV9061 (single), TLV9062 (dual), and TLV9064 (quad) are single-, dual-, and quad- low-voltage (1.8 V to 5.5 V) operational amplifiers (op amps) with rail-to-rail input- and output-swing capabilities. These devices are highly cost-effective solutions for applications where low-voltage operation, a small footprint, and high capacitive load drive are required. Although the capacitive load drive of the TLV906x is 100 pF, the resistive open-loop output impedance makes stabilizing with higher capacitive loads simpler. These op amps are designed specifically for low-voltage operation (1.8 V to 5.5 V) with performance specifications similar to the OPAx316 and TLVx316 devices.
The TLV906xS devices include a shutdown mode that allow the amplifiers to switch into standby mode with typical current consumption less than 1 µA.
The TLV906xS family helps simplify system design, because the family is unity-gain stable, integrates the RFI and EMI rejection filter, and provides no phase reversal in overdrive condition.
Micro size packages, such as X2SON and X2QFN, are offered for all the channel variants (single, dual and quad), along with industry-standard packages, such as SOIC, MSOP, SOT-23, and TSSOP.